Thursday, February 10, 2011

Replacement Belt Made With Kevlar for 754-0101A, 954-0101A

Great Belt!
So my snow blower broke. I googled around to see common problems why snow blowers stop spinning/working. I found out it might be the belt. I opened the snow blower and the original belt it came with was tattered and shredded up. I called around to see how much it would be to fix.....was givin estimates as high as $200!!!!! Ordered this belt and put it on with a friend in about 10 mins. Snow blower is now working as good as first day. I compared the original belt with this belt and this one is made from A material that is A LOT STRONGER!!!! Only thing I suggest is turning the belt inside out when you put it on so it runs smoother. When you get this you'll see one side is smoother than other.